Established in 1981, GUESS began as a jeans company and has since successfully grown into a global lifestyle brand. Guess?, Inc. designs, markets, distributes and licenses a lifestyle collection of contemporary apparel, denim, handbags, watches, eyewear, footwear and other related consumer products. For more information about the Company, please visit www.guess.com.
At Guess, we are committed to our people and to the world as a team working to be a sustainable global leader in the fashion industry. Through principled leadership, we embrace diversity and cultivate the strength, pride and passion for what we do. Everyone in guess is aware the fact that everyone contributes to progress and make company grow,
We are a big family united by great human values: belief, hope, destiny, trust and respect.
The role is designed for those people ready to take new challenges, being courageous trying new things and with the will to make an impact in the company and in their career.
If you are inspired to evaluate new amazing professional challenges, this is the opportunity right for you!
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Reporting to the Infrastructure System Manager, the Infrastructure Cloud Specialist is responsible for handling, developing and improving IT technologies and projects to enhance Guess Systems Infrastructure environment with a primary focus on Cloud Infrastructure environments and the interactions with the entire Guess Global Infrastructure.
The primary function of the role is to provide Cloud architecture design & delivery, administration, and support for engineering projects, day-by-day activities and environment development.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Further develop and implement new IT technologies, architecture and systems, including the creation of the underlying IT concepts within Cloud Environments
- Coordinate requirements and functions of all the different areas for Guess Organization related to Cloud Environments
- Evaluate and select new technologies, in particular regarding digitization and innovation
- Manage and implement IT projects related to Cloud Environments
- Ensure the trouble-free operation of the IT infrastructure and the IT systems, especially under IT security aspects
- Ensure the qualified state of IT Cloud infrastructure and applications in terms of requirements
- Assist in system infrastructure design and sustain a high and resilience infrastructure environment
- Collaborate with front-tier support team to resolve escalated technical issues
- Responsible for disaster recovery testing and restoration of critical services during DR events
- Provide systems and services expertise and drive operational best practices
- Leverage or build appropriate technical tools to perform administration tasks, root-cause analysis and service restoration (such as backup, restore, failover, log interpretation, and performance monitoring
- Develop and maintain positive and cooperative relationships, inside and outside of teams, interacting in a friendly, open, honest, and accepting manner
- Mentor junior system administrators
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- 7+ years-related experience in Enterprise and Mission Critical Cloud System environments
- 5+ years-related experience within Azure Enterprise class and Mission Critical architectures
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Cloud and On-prem systems and their administration
- Good Knowledge of Azure Enterprise class Networking
- Good knowledge technologies such as VMware
- Good knowledge of system performance monitoring & fine-tuning, and best practice
- Good knowledge of security related to Cloud
- Reliable professional experience in the operation and administration of heterogeneous IT systems and IT infrastructure business environments focused on the Cloud platforms
- Practical expertise in the design and integration of state-of-the-art IT security technologies
- Knowledge of Amazone AWS Cloud Environment
- Knowledge of/Experience with DNS and DHCP technologies
- Knowledge of/Experience with PowerShell
- Knowledge of/Experience with backup technologies
- Contact and communication skills, flexibility, motivation, analytical thinking and quality awareness
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Ability to work on cross-functional and multi-national teams and in a critical/stressful environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of care, focus on results, initiative, decision-making, assertiveness and organizational skills
HIGHLY DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Good Knowledge of Kubernetes
- Good Knowledge of AVS
- Experience with Jira and Confluence platforms
- Additional advanced certifications (i.e. Microsoft, VMWare, etc.)
Be part of a progressive and sustainable global company that is performing extremely well and is having an exceptional growth in a competitive and tough market.
We offer Career development, Learning opportunities, Competitive compensations, Reserved discounts, awesome coworkers!
Apply for this job now!