Established in 1981, GUESS began as a jeans company and has since successfully grown into a global lifestyle brand. Guess?, Inc. designs, markets, distributes and licenses a lifestyle collection of contemporary apparel, denim, handbags, watches, eyewear, footwear and other related consumer products.
Guess? products are distributed through branded Guess? stores as well as better department and specialty stores around the world.
As of January 30, 2021, the Company directly operated 1,046 retail stores in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
The Company’s partners and distributors operated 524 additional retail stores worldwide.
As of January 30, 2021, the Company and its partners and distributors operated in approximately 100 countries worldwide. For more information about the Company, please visit www.guess.com.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The purpose of the job is to ensure that all the Inbound Operations are performed to meet Business Requirements in terms of Purchase Order, Shipping, Custom Clearance, Delivery at Warehouse and CPU.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contribute to reach the Service Level Objectives and the budgeted Unit Cost.
- Ensure Purchase orders are being allocate effectively and timely, and a full pipeline visibility will be provided to all business owners.
- Manage the Third Parties to ensure the Transportation of good till the delivery, managing the Suppliers to respect the Security and the Service Level Agreements to reach the Business Requirements and Unit Costs
- Support the Inbound Manager to overcome day to day problems and to ensure the respect of the contracts.
- Inform immediately the Inbound Manager every time a problem will cause service disruption and react together with the Team and the Boss with sense of urgency to minimize the impacts.
- Run the daily operations to manage and control the inbound P.O. allocation, and solve problems together with the Inbound Team.
- Daily management of the Supplier to ensure that the daily plan and priorities are hit, and work together with the Inbound Manager and the Divisions to ensure the all KPI’s are met.
- Daily verify that the Inbound material flow respects planning to meet the workload and communicate and manage all the service disruption or failures to avoid negative business impact.
- Support the implementation of all the process improvements at Distribution Centre and internally in Logistic to ensure to improvements in process productivity.
- Daily control all Invoices and documentations from third parties to ensure the correct billing.