Established in 1981, GUESS began as a jeans company and has since successfully grown into a global lifestyle brand. Guess?, Inc. designs, markets, distributes and licenses a lifestyle collection of contemporary apparel, denim, handbags, watches, eyewear, footwear and other related consumer products. For more information about the Company, please visit www.guess.com.
At Guess, we are committed to our people and to the world as a team working to be a sustainable global leader in the fashion industry. Through principled leadership, we embrace diversity and cultivate the strength, pride and passion for what we do. Everyone in guess is aware the fact that everyone contributes to progress and make company grow,
We are a big family united by great human values: belief, hope, destiny, trust and respect.
At GUESS?, Inc you can pursue a career in a fast-paced global organization with a presence in over 100 countries.
We are looking for candidates with:
· Positive attitude and an open mind
· Sense of Urgency
· Desire to learn and grow with the company
· Good Teamwork
· Orientation to get things done
· Think outside the box
CORE JOB ACTIVITIES
Reporting directly to the Procurement and Risk Manager, the Risk and Procurement Intern will support risk management and procurement growth in Guess Europe organization.
Main activities in Risk Management are:
· to report EU risk incidents to our Los Angeles HQ,
· to track claims and update the countries
· to collect insurance coverage certificates for stores EU and Guess events on an urgent basis
· to support Legal Department for insurance topics arising in the contracts
Main activities in Procurement are:
· Support Strategic Sourcing, helping with indirect spend projects and Bids (RFI / RFQ), required by Departments
· Cross-Functional Collaboration: understand specific business requirements and help developing customized procurement solutions to meet these needs.
· Vendor Management: track vendor performance to drive excellence in Procurement and support the countries as back office support after a Project/Contract/Tender.
· Bachelor’s Degree (economic)
· Excellent communication skills
· Dynamic and curious nature
· Adaptability to problem-solving;
· Excel/PowerPoint skills
· Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure while managing multiple projects
· Ability to work in a team environment and cross-funcions
· Good English, written and spoken.
WHY JOIN US
If you want to start making a difference from the beginning of your career, you have found your place, Guess is your company and we are looking for you! Does it sound good to you ? Are you ready?
Apply today to join us!